Try Embunit absolutely free for 30 days, no strings attached
This is a fully functional version of the program, which you may evaluate freely for up to 30 days. At the end of the evaluation period you must purchase a license to continue using the program.
- Embunit is distributed as a self-extracting .exe file.
- Run the self-extracting .exe file and follow the prompts to unzip the files to a suitable location.
- Locate the setup.exe file that has just been unzipped and run it.
Want more information before you decide to try Embunit?
Have a look at the user guide:
The minimum system requirements for Embunit are:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP SP3
- 512MB of RAM
- 80MB of free disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
Embunit uses the .NET 4.0 Client Profile; this is installed automatically if not already present. (Admin rights are required in order to install the .NET 4.0 Client Profile).
Download Embunit today and evaluate it for 30 days using the built in evaluation key. The first time you run Embunit just click the button that says "I want to evaluate the software" in the license management dialog box.
Need longer to evaluate?
No problem, contact us and we will send you a new evaluation key.
Attention all students!
See the FAQ page to find out how to get Embunit for free.